Teaching Practice

 



Teaching Practice

In teaching practice, I got four opportunities to teach in class. I got different classes starting from classes 4R, 5G, 4B, and 4V. Each meeting the material is different, except for class 4B and 4V. And I was given material to make lesson plans, I prepared lesson plans and learning media for one week by discussing with the supervisor. Before teaching, I am also required to send my lesson plans to the supervisor to ensure that the teaching materials and media that I will use are good.

 

Teaching Process

In teaching practice we need to prepare many things, many processes that we must go through. Before teaching practice, of course, I discuss with the supervisor about lesson plans, teaching materials, and learning media. I also got some corrections when discussing with the supervisor, for example I was given advice to make ppt in two languages (English and Vietnamese) so that students can understand the material better. Discussions with the supervisor are very important so that when teaching practice later everything can run according to the curriculum in Vietnam.


Time management and organization of activities

At the time of teaching practice in class, we were given 45 minutes for each meeting. And that is more than enough time. I just need to divide the time for each session, such as preparation activities, lesson proper, closing and evaluation activities. I do the preparatory activities for 5 minutes, which includes introductions and a little game to practice focus. Next, the lesson proper are done for 30 minutes, which includes the delivery of the material. And finally, closing and evaluation activities are carried out for 10 minutes, which includes learning evaluation and closing.


Class Management and Problem Solving

During teaching practice, I manage the class by ensuring that all students can understand the material presented so that I can just continue. I also provided opportunities for students to actively participate in learning such as question and answer sessions and answering questions on the board. During teaching practice, of course, I experienced several obstacles, one of which was when there were students who were noisy. To overcome these obstacles, I reprimanded the noisy students and conditioned the students to focus on the learning process.




Komentar

Postingan Populer